A few months ago when Silly Rabbit, AKA SRab, AKA Carol, told me she was doing this mad, mad marathon, I just knew I was mad enough to do it! After all, it's billed as The World's Most Beautiful Marathon:
You will be running through this extraordinary rural community on back and
dirt roads, with breathtaking views of the Green Mountains, challenging rolling
farmlands with tough climbs and descents, quaint villages, historic barns, covered
bridges and fields of our famous Vermont cows!
dirt roads, with breathtaking views of the Green Mountains, challenging rolling
farmlands with tough climbs and descents, quaint villages, historic barns, covered
bridges and fields of our famous Vermont cows!
What's not to love?
Well....
That's not to say it will be easy. Between long weekend swims and lots of travel, my longest training run was17 miles this past Saturday. So yeah, Coach was probably right about the mileage situation....
But I'll just keep telling myself it's only a training run....only a training run...




I have to say, the views in this race are IMAZing!! The course kind of reminds me of IMMoo! I hope you and SRab have a blast! I'll be cheering you both on from here!
ReplyDelete