Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So Long, 2013

At the start of 2013 I was trail running and training for the Phunt 50K ---seems like forever ago!  Well, without a doubt, completing my first 50 mile ultra was the highlight of my year.  
Can Lake was an epic 14 hour day that I will never forget. No, I didn't make the 13 hour cutoff, but just being able to go the distance was a nice surprise. It's a beautiful place, and I will be back in 2014 for the 50K. It'll be nice to finish while the sun is still shining!
 
2013 was also the year I DNF'd the Bay Swim. No worries, I'll be back for redemption in 2014!
 
Hoping Team Rabbit gets in this year!
So farewell, 2013. It's been fun, but there are even better days ahead in 2014. Let the endless lap swimming begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment